Thursday, March 07, 2013

Family Time and a New Honey Pot - Show and Tell Friday

Pin It Now!


My nephew, me, my niece and my daughter
Welcome to Show and Tell Friday!  Last weekend I met up with my nephew Andrew (my brother's son), my niece Erin (my sister's daughter) and my daughter, Lauren for lunch.  The only cousins missing from my side of the family were my son and my other niece.  My niece Erin lives in Arizona and I hadn't seen her in a very long time so I was so excited when she said she was coming to California to visit!  She was born here but moved to Arizona right after high school.  She's the first grandchild of my parents and I was just a freshman in high school when she made me an Aunt for the first time. Since then she's made me a Great Aunt and has two beautiful children and so does her sister! I have two great-nieces and two great-nephews! Boy does that make me feel old!


We had lunch in downtown Campbell just down the street from my favorite little shop "Vintage & Vogue" so of course we had to stop in there!  I found this cute little honey pot there and my sweet daughter bought it for me!


Thank you Lauren! I love it!


Here's a photo of me shopping at "Vintage and Vogue" that my niece took. I really need to go back in there and take some photos of the shop to share with you!  It looks different every time I go in there!


and here we are again after shopping acting all silly! I know my dad is going to love seeing these photos! I wish he could have been there!

This weekend is a weekend away in Santa Cruz with my girlfriends and Tuesday I leave for Hawaii!  I'll be blogging from Hawaii next week but if for some reason I don't have a post up I either lost track of time or I didn't have an internet connection!


Thanks to all of you that join in on Show and Tell Friday every week and thanks to all of you who leave such nice comments! 

 If you are joining in on Show and Tell Friday, please remember that your Show and Tell needs to be something from your home or garden.  If you would like to join in, please enter your name and leave your exact Show and Tell blog post link, not just your blog link and as a common courtesy link back to my blog.
[signature.gif]

40 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Cindy, that's a really cute honey pot,what a sweet daughter. You look fabulous too.There's no linky. I'll try again later.

Karen said...

Thanks for hosting, have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Looks like y'all had a great time! Thanks for hosting!

Christine said...

Thanks for the wonderful party Cindy!

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Nici

Melissa@daisymaebelle.com said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

Sweet Woodruff said...

Your new honey pot is lovely. Thanks for hosting such a sweet spot for encouraging eye candy.

Sarah said...

Looks like a happy group. Have fun on your upcoming trips.

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

The honey pot is so cute. Thanks for hosting.

The Messy Roost said...

Thank you for hosting a great party. I also like the honey pot. I have been looking for one. Rhonda

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

I love it when I be with family! Looks like you had fun! Thanks for the party!

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Thanks so much for hosting Cindy!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Love seeing your pictures of your family and so jealous of you and your daughter wearing sandals:)
Thanks for hosting!

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you for letting me join your party.

Marguerite said...

Wow, you look great, Cindy! Lovely photos of your family, too. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting Cindy!!

xo, Tanya

Heirloom treasures said...

Lovely photo's,sounds like you are having a great time. :)

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

Looks like wonderful fun and that honey pot is a gem! Thank you for hosting!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting!

Teresa said...

You are an awesome Bunch!
Thank you for hospting so much loveliness... going to check several.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend,
Teresa

NanaDiana said...

What fun to spend the day with your family doing things you love. I love your honey-pot but I was pretty sure you were going to show us a new love interest!;>) xo Diana

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting!Little Bit

Curtains in My Tree said...


I ordered a little chandelier from Vintage & Vogue once that you showed us on your blog once.I love it a friend tried to take it away from my studio last week

Your looking good and OMG Hawaii !!!

Is your Dad going with you or just the gals ? and what about Beau/your little doggy?

Jeannie and Linda said...

Hi Cindy! Thanks for a BEAUTIFUL party! ...and thanks for all the work you to to prepare for us. Looks like you had a wonderful time. I love the Honey pot!

Have a blessed and relaxing weekend!

Linda and Jeannie at The French Hens Nest

WendyBee said...

Oh what a lovely weekend outing! I have such a spot in my heart for young people, and love to be around them --such energy! How *sweet* of your DD to give you the pretty honey pot. Did you say: "Thanks, Honey!"? You look so chic in the pics, inspirational!

Sarah Coller said...

Looks like you had a fun day! Hope your trip to Hawaii is wonderful! I love your cute little honey jar. Thanks for the party! Hope you're having a happy day! This week's Homemaking Linkup is up and I would love to have you join, if you haven’t already.

Blessings,
Mrs. Sarah Coller

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun together. Have a great time on your trip. Thank you for hosting! Wishing you a pretty weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Lani @ Simply Fresh Vintage said...

Thank you, Cindy, for hosting each week. Have a wonderful weekend!

Lani

The Busy Bee's said...

Thanks for hosting.
Looks like you had a fun day.
The Busy Bee's,
Myrna and Joye.

Cottage and Broome said...

Love the little honey pot!! Have a wonderful time on your trip next week, aloha! Laura

Rose Garden Malevik said...

Hello Cindy
Lovley post..... and thanks for hosting......
and do not miss.....

SATURDAY SHOW OFF

it is FUN :)
Welcome
Håkan ( The Roseman)

Anne said...

Thank you so much for hosting Cindy! Have a great weekend!
xx
Anne

Unknown said...

I love the photo and the cute honey pot. Thank you so much for hosting another great party!
Hugs
Kathy

Linda said...

Ooh, LOVE that honey pot!
Wishing you a lovely time in Hawaii, Cindy.
Thank you for taking the time to host. I always enjoy it.
Linda at Beautiful Ideas

Simply Stone Creek said...

I just found your blog and glad I did! Thanks for hosting this great linky party!! ~Susan~

Susie {a.k.a. Mrs V} said...

thanks so much for hosting!

pogonip said...

One of these days I'll have something to share again at the party. Spring always gets me going. Meanwhile I'm enjoying others and getting plenty of inspiration. So thanks, and enjoy the beach!

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures and great family time =)

- mysofaslipcovers.com

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

That jar is so cute, and so are you.

Scat said...

Cindy,
You look amazing!!!